Sunday, February 10, 2013

Howl Imitation


Howl Imitation

I saw a new generation of ones who were ungrateful and disrespectful.

Who thought that telling their parents what they were going to do instead of asking if they could was acceptable.

I saw a generation that was so spoiled they didn't know how to work because they never had to work for anything they had, it was handed to them.

Who used foul language, multiple times in one sentence, and knew the meaning of it at a much younger age then they should have.

Who eat more food than the suggested size for their age to only go home to watch television or play video games instead of being active in school sports.

I saw a generation that can work technology better than adults because that is all they do in their free time, therefore they lack communication skills.

Who think falling “in love” is more important than finishing their high school education.

I saw a problem with the upcoming generation. 

1 comment:

  1. I'm with you on the foul language. Am I a prude if I would like to watch a movie that doesn't say the F word 5 times per sentence?

    ReplyDelete