Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Personal Introduction

Hello! My name is Kaitlin McHugh I am Eighteen years old and this is my second semester here at LC. Nampa Idaho is where I call home. For those that don't know Nampa is about thirty minutes form Boise.  My major is Nursing. After college, I plan on using my degree working in the ER as an RN. I grew up on a fruit farm and my family also raised dairy cows. Growing up in that environment I started showing dairy heifers at my county when I was six. That passion grew and I continued until this past summer. Another passion of mine is dancing. I danced at a studio for the most part and also danced for my high schools dance team. That is just a brief sum up about me. I hope to meet more of you throughout this semester!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Kaitlin! Ooh I envy the dancing skills. I'm a bit of a wreck when it comes to dancing. Most recently, though, I took a tango lesson, and I loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kaitlin, im also working towrd entering the nursing program and wanting to work in the ER or OR i think that the challenges that come in those types of positions in the nursing feild excite me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Kaitlin, I lived in a farm for first 7 years of my life and I had cows too. My family owns apple orchards back home in India. Yeah, that's mainly it. See you in class I guess.

    ReplyDelete