Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Linda's Diary


Saturday, 1949
Biff and Happy are back home with us for the time being. It’s so nice to have our whole family together again. Since the boys got home all they do is talk about work and what they want to do with their life’s next. It’s so nice to see how happy Willy is with the boys. When they are home, he always remembers the good memories that all four of us shared together as a family. I just hope Willy does well in work this week because I have a lot of bills building up that I need to pay off as soon as possible.

Monday, 2013
All that has been on my mind lately is Willy. I’m just so worried about him, especially when he leaves for work. Driving as far as he does alone just make me sick to think about it. After his two car accidents, I can’t help about think there is going to be another one.  He needs to realize that he is getting old and need to slow down some but; he is so focused on work I don’t see that happening anytime soon. He will not let me get a job to help pay the bills. He says that that is his job not mine. Although if I did get a job I wouldn't be so worried about the bills. 

1 comment:

  1. Yes, I think Willy would have thought it insulting for Linda to take a job. It would have been a knock to his ego and his prized head of household status. It's a pride thing.

    ReplyDelete